Specialising in the therapeutic application of yoga and healing practices, Aimee offers an eclectic of techniques including Yoga therapy for mental health, stress and women’s health and rejuvenation.
Specialising in the therapeutic application of yoga and healing practices, Aimee offers an eclectic of techniques including Yoga therapy for mental health, stress and women’s health and rejuvenation. Yoga, Ayurveda, Reiki, Movement Therapy, Counselling Skills, Crystal and essential oils will all be explored in your session. Aimee holds a Level 3 counselling skills certificate to further support clients and the holding of the therapeutic space. As a creative, Aimee is intuition and creativity inspired in her work.
You will experience a safe, nurturing and welcoming experience. Each session is tailored to you making your experience unique. Whether you want to learn the basics of yoga or are interested in the healing benefits of a multidisciplinary practice, there is something for all to feel nourished by.
- Pulse and tongue diagnosis
- Detailed personalised feedback
- Yoga + lifestyle guidance specific to you
- Herbal and dietary recommendations
Investment: Initial 90 – 120 minute consultation £70.oo
Wellbeing Follow Ups
Every persons journey is unique so it is difficult to say how many follow ups you will need, however I usually recommend 3 follow up sessions, minimum, for each client.
- Yoga therapy
- Explanations and adjustments of the recommended yoga practices + how to use correct technique
- Guided relaxation + meditation
- Step by step guidance on pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Crystal work and aromatherapy
Investment: £60.oo for 90mins
Or book 3 x 90 min sessions for £160.oo